In 2010, the U.S. scrap industry processed (exports plus domestic recycled) more than:
• 4.6 million metric tons of aluminum
• 1.8 million metric tons of copper
• 1.2 million metric tons of lead
• 162,000 metric tons of zinc
• 2 million tons of nickel/stainless steel
Institue of Scrap Recycling Industries, Inc.
USGS, USITC, ISRI, other industry sources
P.O. Box 571
26320 Railroad Avenue
Loxley, AL 36551
P: 251.272.3630 | F: 866.833.1376
Thank you for your interest in Ecovery, LLC! Ecovery was formed in June 2008 to specialize in mechanical de-manufacturing and separation of electronic and non-ferrous scrap.
Over four years:
- Ecovery has more than doubled the processing space — 30,000 to 72,500 square feet
- Ecovery has tripled the processing capacity — 10,000 to 30,000 tons/yr.
- Ecovery has achieved R2/RIOS Certified Electronics Recycler™ with official certification in December 2011
Ecovery is committed to offering you the finest e-scrap processing technology around and providing peace of mind for your downstream electronics. We look forward to earning your business and we invite you to visit our facility to inspect our capabilities and procedures.